Sobriety Rocks – Who Knew!
This retreat offers an opportunity to connect with like-minded people, and be inspired towards better health and wellbeing and motivated towards finding your purpose.
- Woken up at 3am berating yourself for drinking too much?
- Found yourself saying…I will only have one drink…only to find yourself finishing off the bottle?
- Felt fearful that not drinking will isolate you from your friends?
- Successfully stopped drinking, but then suddenly found yourself back at Day one?
- Stopped drinking, but are still feeling unhealthy or overweight and out of sorts?
- Completed an alcohol free challenge, but aren’t sure if you will go back to the booze?
In this retreat you can
- Connect with others who have walked the same path
- Have open conversations and discussions without any judgement
- Discover ‘sober tool’s tips and inspiration
- Question why you turned to alcohol and how you can ‘replace it’
- Understand cravings, triggers and how to deal with emotions rather than ‘drowning your sorrows’ or numbing out
- Learn simple therapeutic techniques such as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Get inspiration and support to make diet and lifestyle changes
- Increase your self-esteem and learn to love yourself again
- Set boundaries around relationships and put yourself first
- Learn simple meditation and mindfulness techniques
- Look at your life through a different lens, are you clear on your purpose for 2020?
We’ve all been brainwashed into thinking ‘Sober = Bores’ In fact Sobriety Rocks!
‘I’m Janey Lee Grace and I used to wake up at 3 am hating myself for drinking too much, until the ‘wine witch’ came calling at 6pm the next day and it started all over again. In 2018 I quit for ‘Dry January’ and never looked back.
I had stopped before, but this time was different. Why? Because I became aware of a whole new world of possibility!
I saw that alcohol had been stealing my joy, and being sober made me brave! I knew I needed emotional support, encouragement and the right nutrition and lifestyle advice to really make this behavioural change.
I started the podcast Alcohol Free Life and have been blessed with amazing guests, and I gave a TEDx talk Sobriety Rocks – Who Knew! I’m trained in EFT and I’m an optimum health and wellbeing coach working with grey area drinkers to help them overcome the ‘alcohol obstacle’ I am the founder of The Sober Club which has inspirational online resources and a rocking community’.
What happens at the Sobriety Rocks Retreat
- Informal trainings with Janey on….
How to Get the Buzz without the Booze, finding your ‘Big Why’
How to create your sober toolkit and ‘trouble shoot’ potential obstacles that may come up.
How EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique can be such a powerful tool to overcome cravings and ease stress and anxiety.
How to introduce simple healthy recipes, superfoods and happiness boosting supplements into your daily routine, as well as the lowdown on non-toxic personal care products.
How to set your intentions for 2020, include a ‘visioning’ session to focus on what you what for your life.
- An opportunity to share with a like-minded intimate group, or relax, read, sit by the fire.
- A Gong Meditation / Relaxation Evening (sound healing)
- A Morning Cacao Ceremony
- Healthy freshly prepared organic vegan cuisine and juices to nourish your body and feed your soul.
- Time to take a walk into Lavenham or around the grounds, including the inspirational Labyrinth.
- Experience yoga – even if you are new to this practice, this is an amazing opportunity to try harness your connection to body and mind
- Participate in Guided Relaxation and Meditation to focus your mind and balance your emotional energy
- Relax in the hot tub
If you want to celebrate your new life without alcohol, The Sobriety Rocks retreat will leave you feeling energised, inspired, motivated, supported and fired up to get the BUZZ without the BOOZE!
Details of the retreat
Arrive from 4pm on Friday 31st July and depart Sunday 2nd August at 4pm.
- All meals, accommodation and sessions are included during the weekend retreat.
- Accommodation is in shared rooms or single rooms, and all meals are freshly prepared, high quality and vegan.
- We have the whole retreat centre for our own exclusive use.
Janey Lee Grace is a presenter on BBC Radio 2, Uk Health radio and Hay House Radio, She is the author of five books on holistic living including the Number One Amazon best seller Imperfectly Natural Woman. Janey runs imperfectlynatural.com and after ditching the booze and finding it was the missing piece of the ‘holistic jigsaw’ she runs www.thesoberclub.com
Testimonials from the last retreat
“Janey’s retreat at Inner Guidance was an invaluable investment for myself with an opportunity to connect and make friends with people who have trodden similar paths. The retreat was held at a truly magical location where alchemy happened. There were plenty of ah ha moments, and a feeling of ‘awakening’ to my true self – the younger, excited me, full of enthusiasm, passion and a clear idea of where I wanted to travel next. Along with Janey’s personal development guidance, we were treated to the most amazing nutritious food, very deep meditations and yoga which truly spoke to the soul.” Faye
“For anyone questioning whether to book onto Janey Lee Grace’s retreats don’t hesitate. This was the most transformational weekend for us all and Janey is the most wonderful facilitator. It was such a safe space; we made amazing connections with each other. I can honestly say that something really shifted for me this weekend. What a gift 💝 I could not feel more ‘full up’ with gratitude right now.” L, London
“I signed up for the Inner Guidance retreat hosted by Janey as soon as it became available. I knew it was something i really wanted to do for myself and it helped for me to have a treat to look forward to. Having never been on a retreat (or anything similar) this was quite a brave step for me and i will admit to feeling a bit apprehensive in the days leading up to it! Any worries were quickly dispelled – everyone was so welcoming and relaxed. The weekend provided a safe space to delve into meditation, yoga and self care with a fabulous small group of like minded individuals. The “clean” vegan catering provided courtesy of Dominic is truly out of this world (we certainly weren’t deprived of anything) and i have come away full of inspiration and ideas! I had a truly magical experience and urge you to try it for yourself – you deserve it!” B, Scotland
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
By paying you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Payment Terms: The full balance is required to secure your place on the retreat.
Cancellation Terms: Bookings can only be refunded eight weeks or more before the retreat, which allows enough time to offer your place to someone else. If we are not able to rebook your place, unfortunately we are unable to give you a refund.